what we fucking want!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I cant figure out how to add mine to yours and make them look different!! Here is what we came up with the other night:

Has goals
Makes more money than me (I know - there is a reason for this)
Has wooing skills
Enjoys going out
Excellent sense of humor
Has a spine
Excels at the sex
Well groomed
Reasonable relationship expectations (no proposals after 2 dates)
Again with the excelling at sex
Gets along with my family/friends (or can pretend at least)

We worked out a percentage system:
Meets 50% of criteria = fuck buddy
Meets 75% of criteria = long term potential
Meets 100% of criteria = probably doesn't exist, but if so then qualifies for 'other' which may or may not include marriage

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

1. goals met, so now i have no goals

2. possibly

3. woo-woo! i got skillz yo

4. yes i do enjoy going out

5. i crack myself up, but most people cannot crack me up

6. how else are they gonna spinal tap me

7. im tired

8. if you're nice

9. i propose we hop in the sack after two dates

10. do u like top or bottom?

11. maybe.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Cold Hands said...

1. must have goals
2. prolly not
3. excellent
4. good
5. O I coiuld crack up up my friend
6. through the nose
7. thats the problem
8. no doubt
9. no doubt
10. both - a lot- and often
11. maybe? how can u have a 3somw if u dont like my friends (we all know I sleep with my friends)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger sirbarrett said...

hehe, funny how sexual prowess is twice listed. Being chums with your friends and family is important too.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Michele said...

What about compassion?
A parner without a heart is a waste of time. Stop by for a visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home